Time For a Change
This cocktail was created by bartenders in Washington D.C.; somewhat patriotic and, given your personal political views, appropriate for July 4th or… the next election.
But, politics aside, it’s a great, refreshing drink that has an air of creativity without using exotic ingredients that you have to hunt for.
- 2 1/2 parts Jim Beam Black Bourbon
- 1/4 part DeKuyper Triple Sec
- 1/2 part fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 part blueberry juice
- 1/2 part lavender honey simple syrup
- dash of orange bitters
- super-fine sugar for rimming
- Rim a cocktail glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass
Have a wonderful July 4th and, please, if you indulge, let someone else who hasn’t…do the driving!