This recipe combines chocolate and cheesecake in a tasty way. Brownies and cheesecake are a perfect blend; I’m betting you’ll make this as often as you can!
8 oz. (1 box) brownie mix
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
1. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package. Pour batter into pan, bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. Combine cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour cheese mixture over brownie layer.
3. Spoon melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture, then cut through with a knife for a marble effect.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
5. Invite me over for Coffee