Thirsty Thursday – Alligator Piss Cocktail

Anyone in the mood for some…Alligator Piss

Oh, come on now, this is the name of this cocktail; stop sitting there with that look on your face thinking “I can’t believe she posted this!”

For your Happy Hour pleasure….

Into  drink mixer, pour…
1/3 oz  Midori Melon Liqueur
1/3 oz Peach Schnapps
1/3 oz Southern Comfort Peach Liqueur
1/3 oz Amaretto Almond Liqueur
1 splash Sweet & Sour Mix
Shake, strain into glass.

Try it…you might just like it!

Comments

1. OKinUK says:

I'm not surprised you used the word "piss". Where did you come across this lovely evocative imbibee?

• admin says:

Actually, my dear Mollie, I woke up, anticipating one more pissy day at the office; somehow, this cocktail seemed so apropo…<s>

2. Jessi says:

That actually sounds very good! And it's green so that makes it so much cooler.

Happy Thursday! 🙂

• admin says:

Thanks for stopping by, Jessi! I agree…there's something about "green" that makes everything seem cooler, it seems!

Have a great day!

Patty

3. Deb says:

You're back!!! I've been researching moving to wordpress too – how painful was it?

Missed you!

• admin says:

Ohhhhh, Deb….I'm so missing everyone…:((((
      My site isn't finished yet, hopefully soon. The biggest frustration I'm having is not being allowed to post comments on my favs, at least most of them. I'm signed into Google but whenever I try to comment, it takes me back to the sign-in screen again.
      I miss my sidebar listing on all my favs….managed to lose a few followers in this move as well.

How's Leo doing? Hopefully, by the time he ends up with me, I'll officially be up & running again!

Hugs

• I just made the move to WordPress – come see me.

I have instructions I could send you on moving over your GFC followers so you won't lose anyone. Let me know if you need it. Also – I tried to leave you a comment on your wedding post but the comment link won't open up.

4. Freckles says:

New follower to your blog here 🙂

Wow, this sounds amazing! What would you rim the glass with? Mm… tasty.

• admin says:

Hi!! Thanks for following!

I'd rim the glass with lemon or lime juice dipped in sugar…just for some tartness! Might be a fun cocktail for this holiday week-end!

5. Ms. Blasé says:

*knocks* Excuse me, cocktail madam.

Seeing as you have a new pad, may I bestow upon thee a housewarming gift of sorts? (Drop by my place to see what it is) 😀

6. Morgan says:

WOOPTY WOOP Patty!!! I have been soooooo slow this week in catching up on your lovelies making me a right sh@% you know what! I would definitely drink alligator piss if it's like an alabama slammer-hello this week has been rough 🙂

Happy Friday luv!

7. Jaimie says:

Nah… I love that you would say somethin like that! 😀 Though I'm about as interested in "alligator piss" as I am a "Duck Fart"… Naaaasty. lol

Ps – Gave you an award! 🙂 http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-got

• Slidecutter says:

Awwww…Jaimie! Thank you!!
      Seems like Google is in bad shape…ALL of my Followers are missing, can't login to leave comments on my favs. Everyone is complaining….not just me. Tried hopping-on to your blog…couldn't post a comment…:((((

Have a great week-end!

8. Ixy says:

Haha I love it!!!

9. Katie says:

Ack! I was getting so frustrated. For whatever reason (it's probably blogger's fault), I couldn't reply when I visited you on Friday. I was catching up on all my reading, and trying to leave you comments and just couldn't. But now I can!!!

This cocktail sounds great. I mean, maybe not the name. Ah, heck, I love the name, too! I'll take two! 🙂 LOVE your new look, by the way. It's beautiful 🙂

• Slidecutter says:

Ohhhhh…another friendly face; thank God you found me, lolol! So far, so good, Katie….WP is intense but I hope it performs better than Bugger did.

Google isn't letting me post comments, keeps making me sign-in, over and over. Don't know how many others are going through this. I'm trying to get my list of blogs I follow added to WP but, it's tricky.
      I MISS everyone!

10. I am going to comment here because for some reason it will not let me post on the post above (?).

Congratulations! I must be in a an emotional mood because I got a little teary eyed.

Enjoy your new daughter and party planning,

elena

• Slidecutter says:

Thanks so much for your comment, Elena! I just sat here and re-read my post, listening and watching the video, got all full of Mom-tears all over again; it's slowly sinking-in! This event will give me plenty of new blog material in the weeks ahead, I'm sure!

11. Bernie says:

You find the must unusual drink recipes. They are always worth a good read.

I too tried to comment on the wedding post, but it won't let me. Congratulations! I'm sure its hard to think of them having their wedding alone. *hugs* Yet, now its time to party!

• Slidecutter says:

Have no idea why WP wouldn't let you comment on the Chapel post especially since you're on here too….ackkkkkk!

Will be conjuring up plenty of alcoholic escapes in the weeks ahead…stay tuned!