Almost Wordless Wednesday…

“Obviously, you’re not a Golfer…”

Please look past the mud and into these big, blue eyes of Ms. Mia who was rescued as a baby (along with her littermates) and came to live with my daughter Jill and her family.

Mia is an extraordinary example of how Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls) raised by the right people, with training and much love, absolutely thrive and are fabulous pets.

Then…go to the best blogging site ever (click on the name and it will take you there)….For The Love Of Blogs….and click “Like” on Mia’s pic for a much-appreciated vote!  If I’m lucky enough to win, that gift will be donated to a local rescue group here in New York in Mia’s name.

Comments

1. What pretty eyes!

2. Ms. Blasé says:

I like his "freckles" 🙂

3. Debbie says:

Now that is unique dog – so cute!

4. Haha, what a cutie, his eyes are beautiful. And you made my day quoting The Dude 🙂

lol…"He" is a She; not a very lady-like pic, I know. I wrote a blog recently, "Happy Tails" where I put up a pretty photo of this muddy subject…Ms. Mia.She has incredible blue eyes, is a sweetie but…when she's out on her run, she gets into mischief…and mud,, because the ground here is so soggy with the snow melt.@TGN…that movie absolutely rocks; watch it when I really need some big laughs!

6. Ashley says:

I love this pic! She is gorgeous and has an awesome name (my daughters!). I like a girl who is not afraid to get dirty!

7. Poekitten says:

So cute!

8. Yvonne says:

Love this shot! What a good looking dog 🙂

Thanks Yvonne!

Ms. Mia is an extraordinary Pitty, rescued at just a few weeks old, along with her litter mates from some creep selling them for $75 each, along with their mother. All were promptly purchased and taken to a safe haven.

My daughter fostered three of the babies and adopted this blue-eyed pretty. Mia has gone for specialized training and is a model dog. When raised in a proper environment and by the right people, this is the result…as for any animal.

9. Vapid Vixen says:

She is absolutely beautiful! If I hadn’t already voted for my pup I would have voted for her. What a great idea to make a donation in Ms. Mia’s name. I hope you win.

10. Katie says: